DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?
(a) Cookies are a mechanism to store information by placing small data files that can be stored on and accessed from Your device when You visit Our Sites. The Company uses “Session-Cookies” for privacy protection purposes. For more detailed information about Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
i. To provide the "Save Password" function for members-only websites where customers and/or visitors input their ID and password to view content;
ii. To analyse customer and visitors' access to the site in order to improve operability or to identify the cause of problems on the site;
iii. To display the most appropriate advertisements on third party sites based on customer interests or previous usage of the Site;
iv. To enhance services; or
v. To prompt customers and/or visitors to re-enter their password for security purposes after a certain period of time has elapsed.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES THAT WE USE
(a) “First Party Cookies” mean cookies that belong to the Company and We place on Your Device, while“Third Party Cookies” are those placed by other party than US through Our website. The Company may save and refer to Cookies via a third party being outsourced by the Company for the delivery of advertisements. We may contact with such third party service provider to send e-mails to You if You have provided Us with Your contact information.
- • Cookies allowing Us to recognise that You have created an account and logged in it to access Our Site.
- • Cookies enabling Us to remember Your previous actions within the same browsing session.
- • The Company uses Google Analytics service offered by Google Inc. for the purpose of evaluating the use of Sites optimising traffic to and between the Sites or integrating Web pages where appropriate. The information generated by the Cookies about Your use of the Sites including Your IP address, will be anonymised and transmitted to Google servers. For more information on IP anonymisation, please refer tohttps://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052.
- • Cookies collecting and remembering information such as which browsers have visited Our websites.
- • The third party service providers generating these Cookies have their own cookies & data privacy policies, and may use their cookies to target advertising to You on other websites, based on Your visit to our Sites. Our Sites include social media features, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programmes that run on the Sites. These features are recognisable by their third party brand and may collect Your IP address, pages You are visiting on our Sites and set a cookie to enable the feature. You interaction with these features shall be governed by respective privacy policies of individual organisations providing such features.
- • If You use certain features of Our services on a mobile device, we may also collect telephony log information (such as phone numbers, duration, time and date of calls, SMS routing information) together with device event information (such as browser languages, crashes, hardware settings, system activity), and location information (through IP address, GPS, and other apparatus that may provide information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers).
|Types of Cookies||Description||Created by||Cookie Names|
|Mandatory Cookies||Strictly required Cookies to operate our Sites. |
|Analytical Cookies||Cookies used by Us or third party service providers to analyse how the Sites are used and how they are performing.|
|Targeting /Advertising Cookies||Cookies delivered by Us or third parties to show You ads for Our products|
|Other Tracking technologies||Telephony log information|
3. YOUR OPTION FOR MANAGING THE COOKIE SETTINGS
(a) If You do not want Cookies on Your device, You can adjust the setting of Your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert You when a Cookie is placed on Your device. For further information about how to do so, please see www.allaboutcookies.org or refer to Your browser ‘help’ /‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section.
Note: if you block Cookies, You may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our Sites.
(c) You may prevent tracking of Your online activity by setting a Do-Not-Track signal (“DNT”) in Your browser that alerts websites You visit that You do not want them to collect certain information about You. However, Our Website(s) may not recognise or take action in response to DNT signals from Web browsers. For more detailed information about DNT, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
(d) If you want to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Sites from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.